1. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. Don’t complain.
2. I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
3. The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.
4. I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.
5. We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.
6. You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.
7. Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can’t practice any other virtue consistently.
8. I do not trust people who don’t love themselves and yet tell me, ‘I love you.’ There is an African saying which is: Be careful when a naked person offers you a shirt.
9. Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
10. My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
11. Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time.
12. You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead pursue the things you love doing and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off you.
13. Ask for what you want and be prepared to get it!
14. If I am not good to myself, how can I expect anyone else to be good to me?
15. You alone are enough. You have nothing to prove to anybody.
16. Stepping onto a brand-new path is difficult, but not more difficult than remaining in a situation, which is not nurturing to the whole woman.
17. Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.
18. Life is pure adventure, and the sooner we realize that, the quicker we will be able to treat life as art.
19. Hate, it has caused a lot of problems in the world, but has not solved one yet.
20. I believe that the most important single thing, beyond discipline and creativity is daring to dare.
21. I want all my senses engaged. Let me absorb the world’s variety and uniqueness.
22. You should never make someone a priority who views you as an option.
23. If you’re always trying to be Normal you will never know how amazing you can be.
24. We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.
Posted from WordPress for BlackBerry.